Dive into a deadly FMV battle royale, making each decision count on The Island.
Today we can finally reveal our most exciting and ambitious interactive movie of 2021, Bloodshore, which will arrive in November for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Nintendo Switch, Mac, and iOS. WISHLIST THE GAME ON STEAM This follows a deadly televised battle royale between high-profile streamers, entertainers, and death row inmates. You control the fate of Nick, a washed-up actor who fights for a life-changing cash prize.
All is not what it seems in this latest season of Kill/Stream, the hottest reality TV show on the planet. Can Nick uncover the truth about Bloodshore Island before his time runs out?
Each playthrough changes dramatically depending on player choices and the relationships built, some will bring deadly consequences for Nick and his fellow contestants.
Published by Wales Interactive, Bloodshore is co-developed by Wayout Pictures, Good Gate Media, Posterity Entertainment and Wales Interactive.
· 8 hours of total FMV footage, the most amount of FMV footage in any game
· Decisions matter, with visual feedback on what effect they have
· Relationships are tracked and can influence the story
· One story, several different paths and outcomes
· From the producers of The Complex and Five dates