Headspun is an FMV/Adventure hybrid that follows the relationship between Ted and Teddy; an ongoing war between logic and emotion.
Headspun is a FMV/Adventure hybrid set in Cortex; the world of Theo Kavinsky's broken brain - a game about recovery, discovery, and the ongoing battle between logic and emotion.
Cortex is in ruins.
After waking from a five week coma, Theo Kavinsky finds his life in disrepair, and with no memory of the accident, it’s up to Ted and Teddy – the conscious and subconscious voices in his head – to work out what happened, and put his life back on track.
Headspun is an FMV/Adventure hybrid which puts you in the shoes of Ted: the Director of Cortex - the rational, intelligent voice in Theo's head. What Ted thinks is best for Theo isn't necessarily a view shared by Teddy, however; the primal, emotional subconscious voice...
In the process of repairing Cortex, re-hiring a team and finding out what happened the night of the accident, Ted and Teddy must cast aside their differences and learn to work together. Headspun is a game about recovery, discovery, and the ongoing battle between logic and emotion.
● Rich FMV story-telling - Work out what happened the night of Theo’s accident.
● Branching dialogue - Sway the outcome of your interactions.
● Rebuild Cortex - Complete Activities to earn Neuros which can be used to hire staff and commission renovations.
● Retrieve Lost Memories - …and work out what happened the night of Theo's accident.
● Original Synthwave Score - Adaptive OST composed by Soho Loop.