Slip into the role of an unusual HERO and find the last letter to restore hope in a merciless world.
Typoman is an award-winning puzzle platformer which takes you on a journey to explore the Power of Words in the everlasting battle between good and evil. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment!
But choose your words wisely - they can either be a blessing... or a curse.
Awards & Recognition:
- Featured at Indie Game Revolution, EMP Museum, Seattle
- Beste Inszenierung / Best Production, German Video Game Awards 2016, Munich
- Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase, Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
- Best Casual Game, Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
- Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game, German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
- Winner Best Art Style, Gaming Trend's Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
- Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015 (Sponsored by Google), Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
- Nominee Best Indie Game, Gamescom award 2015, Cologne
Award-winning puzzle platforming action on Nintendo Switch
Wield the power of altering the world by creating, changing or destroying words
Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
Surreal, atmospheric game world
Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game